Hi! We’re Rachel and Sasha 😀
We’re originally from the USA (Tennessee and Michigan, respectively) but we’ve been living and traveling abroad since 2010 – a whole decade 😮
In that time we’ve lived in China, Indonesia, and Mexico and traveled to more than 20 countries together. We started out as backpackers, taking extended trips any chance we got.
Not wanting to be a slave to an employer, we figured out how to become location independent so we can make our own schedules and travel where we want, when we want, for as long as we want.
Our mission is to help you do the same!
Here are some of our best resources to get you started:
Want to learn how to become a digital nomad?
Teaching English online is one of the fastest ways to get started. This free e-book is packed with actionable steps you can start taking right now to get you closer to living life on your terms. You’ll learn:
- how to start getting some experience if you don’t have any
- the best companies out there right now (including those that don’t require a degree)
- tips on how to transition to digital nomad life
Enter the information below and we’ll send it straight to your inbox!
Want to learn how to save money on travel?
These 7 tips and resources will take you from travel newbie to seasoned vet and help you avoid all the mistakes we made in our early days. You’ll learn:
- how to save money on accommodation and flights by utilizing travel hacking
- how to pack smarter
- the best apps to use for planning and when you’re on the road
It’s totally free! Just tell us where to send it.